Need an Insurance Card?by International Education and Services on
It is that time of year again... the weather is getting colder. Typically, we see many more students get sick at this time of year, so you need to know a few things. First of all, if you get sick, try to visit the Campus Health Clinic. They are open 8am to 5pm during the semester. The Campus Health Clinic website is available here.
One thing you will need is your insurance card. We changed insurance companies over the summer and the new company, Lewermark,#does not send your insurance cards, now you can print them off yourself. The directions to log into the system and print off your cards follow.
- Go to: www.lewermark.com/semo.
- Click: Student Login for ID Card
- Enter your Student ID #, which will be your S0#. Instead of using "S," please use 0. So, if your S0# is S01234567, you would enter 001234567.
- Enter your password. If you have not visited the site before, your password will be your birthdate in mmddyyyy format.
- Once you are logged in, you can print your insurance card.
This website can also be used for resources regarding your health. There are tips on staying healthy, when you should visit a doctor or clinic, and when you should visit the Emergency Room.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Ef Sidiropoulos (email@example.com) in the International Center.