- Ph.D. Accounting, Saint Louis University, 1994
- M.B.A., Western Illinois University, 1985
- B.A. English, Eastern Illinois University, 1971
- Professor, Southeast Missouri State University, 2005 – present
- Associate Professor, Southeast Missouri State University, 2002 – 2005
- Associate Professor, SUNY-Oswego, 1999 – 2002
- Assistant Professor, SUNY-Oswego, 1994-1999
- Prior years experience in teaching and practicing accounting in industry and public accounting.
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- Certified Management Accountant, 2010
- Copper Dome Faculty FellowᾰResearch 2005ᾰ2007, Harrison College of Business
Management accounting, business ethics, pedagogy
- Jennings, James and Henry, Eleanor (2008) Safety Products, Inc.: A Case in Financial Analysis of a Failing Company, Journal of Accounting Education (January).
- Henry, Eleanor and Jennings, James (2004) Age Discrimination in Layoffs: Factors of Injustice, Journal of Business Ethics Vol 54 (3).
- Crawford, Dean and Henry, Eleanor (2000) Budgeting and Performance Evaluation at the Berkshire Toy Company, Issues in Accounting Education Vol 15 (2).