Due to snow in the region, Southeast Missouri State University’s programs at Three
Rivers College in Poplar Bluff, Missouri, will be closed on Thursday, Jan. 18.
Per Diem Rates
Please contact Sheri Ponder by email or at ext. 2534 with Country, City, and month of travel.
- For University Business (per State of MO, Office of Administration)
- FY18 Mileage Rate: .37 per mile (July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2018)
- FY17 Mileage Rate: .37 per mile (July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017)
- For Moving (per IRS, publication 521)
- .17 per mile for Jaunary 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017
- .19 per mile for January 1, 2016 to December, 2016
- Mileage guide: A listing of one-way mileage to cities in Missouri and surrounding areas from Cape
- To find mileage to a city not on the mileage guide, please try one of the following
- All foreign travel must be approved by the appropriate Vice President/Provost.
- Expense Reports must be submitted in US Dollars. For assistance with converting foreign
currencies, please use the following website: http://www.xe.com/
- Questions or concerns about traveling internationally, please click the following
link to the US Department of State website about traveling abroad. http://www.state.gov/travel/