Direct Pay is a procedure for processing the Universities Expenditures that do not
require a purchase order to be done. Please see the Direct Pay Guidelines for the
procedures to determine weather a payment can be made Direct Pay.
Direct Pay stamps are distributed by Accounts Payable in the Banner Accounts Payable
Example of Stamp
1 FY ___________ 2 CHART _____________
3 INDEX _______________________________
4 FUND _______________________________
5 ORG ________________________________
6 ACCT _______________________________
7 VENDOR# ___________________________
8 DESC _______________________________
9 AMOUNT _____________________________
10 SIGN ________________________________
11 DATE __________ 12 PHONE ___________
13 MAIL ATTACHMENTS: YES NO
Explanation of items to be filled in by users
- Fiscal Year Budget that charge should be paid from.
- Bank chart for payment. U - University or F - Foundation
- Note: F - Foundation documentation must be sent to the Foundation Office, not Accounts
- Quick Code for the Fund/Org to be charged
- Note: If Index is entered, you do not need to fill in the FUND and ORG fields.
- Fund # to be charged
- Organization # to be charged.
- Account # to be charged.
- Banner ID for this vendor. Find this on FTIIDEN (Native Banner) If you do not find
your vendor listed on this table, please leave field blank. Accounts Payable will
find or add the vendor to the Banner System.
- Enter the Q# or a brief description of this purchase.
- Dollar amount to be paid.
- Approval signature of the Financial Manager.
- Date of approval.
- Phone number to call if there are any questions about this purchase.
- Circle the appropriate response. If yes, attach appropriatedocumentation.