Schedule of Payments
- Invoices received in Accounts Payable through the mail are forwarded to the department
responsible for the purchase.
- Invoices are approved by the department.
- Departments return invoices to Accounts Payable for payments to be processed.
- Accounts Payable enters documents and schedules payments to be made in a sufficient
amount of time.
- Checks are printed and mailed on Fridays.
- Vendors who have selected to receive Direct Deposit payments, receive deposits on
- Vendors who have selected to receive AP Credit Card payments, receive notification
to draw funds on Fridays.
Direct Deposit Payments
- Receive your payments electronically instead of waiting for a check in the mail.
- Along with your deposit, an email advice will be sent to you as notification of the
date and amount of the deposit along with an attachment that details the amount of
the deposit by listing the invoices and amounts being paid. Your bank will not have
detailed information about the deposit.
- To begin receiving your payments electronically please print, fill out, and return
the following form to the address provided.
Your Company's Account
If you have questions about your account, such as outstanding invoices, please contact
the department that made the purchase or Accounts Payable. Inquiries can be sent to