All new and returning domestic students use the same online application. After starting your application, choose the application type that best fits you.
- Visiting Students – select the “undergraduate transfer” application type.
- Early College Credit Students – select the “undergraduate freshman” application type.
The online application for admission is used to determine academic and Residence Life Leadership Scholarship eligibility. No separate application is required! The fall semester Early Admission Consideration and Scholarship Guarantee Deadline is December 1. You are encouraged to submit your application by this date for full admission and scholarship consideration.
Undergraduate Domestic Application Deadlines:
Applications will be accepted after the below dates. To be considered for need-based financial aid, you must first be admitted to Southeast. Upon admission, the financial aid award process can take four to six weeks to complete, provided your FAFSA has been submitted to Southeast.
Fall - July 1
Spring - November 1
Summer - May 1
Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- The Southeast Federal School Code is 002501.
- The FAFSA determines your eligibility for federal grants, student and parent loans, and work study.
- The State of Missouri and Southeast will use your FAFSA results to consider you for need-based financial aid.
- March 1 is Southeast's financial aid priority processing deadline.
- April 1 is the State of Missouri application deadline for need-based aid.
- Academic Scholarships (Beginning Freshmen and Transfer Students)
- Endowed and Sponsored Scholarships (New and Returning Students)