The undergraduate application for admission is used to determine academic scholarship
eligibility. No separate application is required. The undergraduate fall semester
early admission consideration and scholarship deadline is December 1. You are encouraged to submit your application by this date for full admission and
scholarship consideration. Domestic Undergraduate and Graduate ApplicationInternational Application
***Firefox or Google Chrome web browsers are recommended.
Undergraduate Domestic Recommended Application Deadlines:
Fall - July 1
Spring - November 1
Summer - May 1
***Applications will be accepted after these dates. The online application will close
for undergraduate domestic applicants the Wednesday before classes begin and for graduate
domestic applicants the Friday before classes begin.
PDF Application for Undergraduate Admission and Academic Scholarships
PDF Residence Life Leadership Scholarship Application
PDF Admission and Scholarship Guide
Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Academic Scholarships
- Endowed and Sponsored Scholarships
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- The Southeast Federal School Code is 002501.
- The FAFSA determines your eligibility for federal grants, student and parent loans,
and work study.
- The State of Missouri and Southeast will use your FAFSA results to consider you for
need-based financial aid.
- February 1 is Southeast's financial aid priority processing deadline.
- Financial aid award information could be emailed to your Southeast email account as
early as December.
- To be considered for need-based financial aid, you must first be admitted to Southeast.
Upon admission, the financial aid award process can take four to six weeks to complete,
provided your FAFSA has been submitted to Southeast.