The Provisional Alternative Certification Program assists candidates and school districts in filling teaching positions in various middle and secondary education content areas.
- You need to complete the Transcript Review Form and submit it to the Office of Certification and Assessment, 304A Scully, or mail it to that office at One University Plaza, MS 5600, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701.
- Include your transcripts (copies are OK at this point)
- Nonrefundable transcript review fee due (checks made payable to Southeast Missouri State University).
- Upon your transcript review a recommendation will be made for the appropriate type of alternative certification and subject area(s).
- Follow your academic contract or study plan once it is issued.