AP* Institute Registration for 2013 is Now Open!
The AP* Institutes through Southeast Missouri State University are scheduled for
July 15-19, 2013, on the campus of Hazelwood West Middle School, 12834 Missouri Bottom Rd, Hazelwood, MO 63042
Forms Required to Complete the Application Package
For Futher information on Applying to the Summer Institute, Please see the Online Application.
Advanced Placement* Office
Southeast Missouri State University
One University Plaza, MS 6875
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
- A Missouri resident and teach in Missouri
Tuition is waived if teacher has lived and taught in the state of Missouri for 12 consecutive months.
- A Missouri resident but do not teach in Missouri
Tuition is $ 853.50 if teacher and residing in state for 12 consecutive months, teaching out of state.
- A Non-Missouri resident and do not teach in Missouri
Tuition is $1,503.00
- A Non-Missouri Resident and teach in Missouri
Tuition is $ 649.50. A Missouri Income Tax Credit Non-resident Fee Waiver must also be submitted. (Please check the 2012-13 Academic year and include a copy of your 2011 Missouri State Income Tax Return.)
- Continuing Education Units (CEU-4 credits)
Tuition is $ 660.00. To receive CEU's in place of graduate credit, complete the Continuing Education Units Application.
- Submit a copy of your current Driver’s License (both sides) with your application.
*College Board, AP®, and Advanced Placement, are registered trademarks of the College Board. Used with permission.