AP* Institute Registration for 2014 is Coming SOON!
The AP* Institutes through Southeast Missouri State University are scheduled for
July 14-18, 2014, on the campus of Hazelwood School District, Hazelwood, MO 63042
Forms Required to Complete the Application Package
PLEASE come back soon to complete your application package. Online enrollment will
be available soon.
Advanced Placement* Office
Southeast Missouri State University
One University Plaza, MS 6875
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
Tuition 2013 - Fees for 2014 may be subject for change
- A Missouri resident and teach in Missouri
Tuition is waived if teacher has lived and taught in the state of Missouri for 12
- A Missouri resident but do not teach in Missouri
Tuition is $ 853.50 if teacher and residing in state for 12 consecutive months, teaching
out of state.
- A Non-Missouri resident and do not teach in Missouri
Tuition is $1,503.00
- A Non-Missouri Resident and teach in Missouri
Tuition is $ 649.50. A Missouri Income Tax Credit Non-resident Fee Waiver must also
be submitted. (Please check the 2013-14 Academic year and include a copy of your 2012
Missouri State Income Tax Return.)
- Continuing Education Units (CEU-4 credits)
Tuition is $ 660.00. To receive CEU's in place of graduate credit, complete the Continuing
Education Units Application.
- Submit a copy of your current Driver’s License (both sides) with your application. Can be emailed by your smart phone to firstname.lastname@example.org
*College Board, AP®, and Advanced Placement, are registered trademarks of the College
Board. Used with permission.