AP* Institute Registration for 2014 is NOW OPEN!
The AP* Institutes through Southeast Missouri State University are scheduled for
July 14-18, 2014, on the campus of Hazelwood East High School, Hazelwood, MO 63042
Advanced Placement* Office
Southeast Missouri State University
One University Plaza, MS 6875
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
- A Missouri resident and teach in Missouri
Tuition is waived if teacher has lived and taught in the state of Missouri for 12
- A Missouri resident but do not teach in Missouri
Tuition is $ 853.50 if teacher and residing in state for 12 consecutive months, teaching
out of state.
- A Non-Missouri resident and do not teach in Missouri
Tuition is $1,503.00
- A Non-Missouri Resident and teach in Missouri
Tuition is $ 649.50. A Missouri Income Tax Credit Non-resident Fee Waiver must also
be submitted. (Please check the 2013-14 Academic year and include a copy of your 2012
Missouri State Income Tax Return.)
- Continuing Education Units (CEU-4 credits)
Tuition is $ 660.00. To receive CEU's in place of graduate credit, complete the Continuing
Education Units Application.
- Submit a copy of your current Driver’s License (both sides) with your application. Can be emailed by your smart phone to firstname.lastname@example.org
*College Board, AP®, and Advanced Placement, are registered trademarks of the College
Board. Used with permission.