Professor Emeritus of Mathematics, Southeast Missouri State University
Subject: Calculus AB, Calculus BC
- Been involved in AP since 1992
- Reader for AP Calculus Exam: 7 years
- PhD University of Colorado, 1971
- AM University of Rochester, 1968
- MA Panjab University, 1958
- BA Panjab University, 1954
- Teaching Award, College of Science and Mathematics, SEMO
- Service Award, College of Science and Mathematics, SEMO
- Author of numerous articles
Goals for AP Institute
- Thorough review of Calculus
- We go through the entire AP Exams for the past ten years and solve each and every problem on the exam.
- We discuss ways of doing the problem using a variety of techniques.
- We use graphic calculators and its use in solving AP questions.
- We discuss students' attitudes, teachers' dilemmas, suitable timing for items in the syllabus and ways to optimize teacher's performance.