Reporting to the Provost, the ASC coordinates the University’s accreditation process under the AQIP guidelines of the Higher Learning Commission – NCA. The ASC writes the Systems Portfolio and oversees the selection and review of Action Projects. The ASC ensures that communication regarding all aspects of the AQIP process is clear, timely, and inclusive. In addition to campus-wide communications, the ASC will regularly involve the following groups in its decision-making and reporting functions: the University Planning Committee, Administrative Council, Faculty Senate, Chairpersons Forum, CTS Council, Professional Staff Council, Deans Council, College Councils, and Student Government.
- AQIP Liaison (Chair)
- Director of Assessment
- Director of Institutional Research
- Faculty Representatives (2 faculty at large, 2 faculty senators) to be nominated by the Faculty Senate
- Deans’ representative to be nominated by the Deans Council
- Chairperson’s representative to be nominated by the Chairpersons Forum
- Finance & Administration representative to be nominated by the Vice President
- Enrollment Management and Student Success representative to be nominated by the Vice President
- CTS representative to be nominated by Clerical Technical Staff Council
- Professional Staff representative to be nominated by the Professional Staff Council
- Two student representatives – one to be the presiding president of the Student Government Association and one to be the student representative to the Board of Regents.
Representatives will be chosen by the President from a list of at least two recommendations for each representative position. Term of service is three years. The President may appoint other members.
Ron Rosati, Provost
Non-Rotating Members (N/R)
David Starrett, AQIP Liaison
Ron Rosati, Provost
Christina Frazier, Director of Assessment
Pat Ryan, Director of Institutional Research
Note: Members in this category serve a 3-year term.
Doug Atwood, Faculty Senator
David Powell, Faculty Senator
Cheryl Alberternst, Faculty at Large
Khaled Bawaneh, Faculty at Large
David Starrett, Deans Council
David Probst, Chairpersons Forum
Theresa Messmer, Clerical Technical Service Staff Council
Krissy Loenneke, Professional Staff Council
Alissa Vandeven, Finance & Administration
Bruce Skinner, Enrollment Management and Student Success
Kevin Magnan, Student Representative to the Board of Regents
Patrick Vining, Presiding President