Abe Stuber Track Complex Venue
Certified Athletic Trainer
Athletic Training Student(s)
Fixed telephone line in the Track and Field House 573-290-5207
Certified Athletic Trainer's Cellular Phone
Event Supplies (Cramer Rapid Form Vacuum Splints, AED)
Roles of First Responders
- Immediate care of the injured or ill student-athlete
- Emergency equipment retrieval
- Activation of EMS
- call 911 from any on or off campus phone (provide name, address, telephone number, number of individuals injured, condition of injured, specific directions, and any other requested information)
- Direct EMS to scene
- Campus police officer will unlock and open any necessary gates and/or doors
- A campus police officer will "flag down" EMS and direct to the scene
Scene Control: limit personnel on scene to first aid providers and move bystanders away from the area.
The Abe Stuber Complex is located at the corner of Bertling and Sprigg Streets. The complex is directly southwest and behind the Student Recreation Center fields.
Entrance to the track complex is accessed by coming off Sprigg Street. Continue forward and take a left onto the second dirt road. Continue forward while following the road and it will end at the track complex.