Candidates for all professional education degrees or certification programs must meet the following exit requirements:
- A cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.5.
- A Grade Point Average of 2.5 in professional education course work with no grade below C.
- A Grade Point Average of 2.5 in course work in the teaching major, with no grade below C.
- An acceptable score on the state mandated exit test, the National Teacher Examination (NTE/PRAXIS II). (See attachment). (required for certification)
- Students will need to pass specified background checks.