Instructions for Activating your Southeast Key
- Go to the My Southeast portal Web site at http://portal.semo.edu.
- On the left-hand side of the page, click on the link “SE Key Activation"
- If you have never activated your Southeast Key, you will enter your social security
number and password in the designated areas in the yellow box. Your password will
be the day and year you were born. (Ex. If you were born on the 15th day of the year
1980, your password is 1580.)
- Click “Sign In”
- Your Southeast key is now activated. The SE Key consists of your first initial, middle
initial, last name, the number “1” (you may have a “2” or “3”) and the letter “s”.
If your name is Jane Ann Doe, your SE Key might be firstname.lastname@example.org. Your SE Key is also your Southeast e-mail address.
- It is recommended that you change your SE Key password.
Changing Your Southeast Key Password
- To change your password, log on to the My Southeast portal Web site at http://portal.semo.edu
- On the left-hand side, click on the link “Change My Password”
- Enter your SE Key and current password
- Click Sign In
- Click on the link that says “Change Password”
- Type in a new password. You will have to retype in your new password in order to