Southeast Missouri State University Testing Services: http://www.semo.edu/testing
Test Cost & Registration:
- ACT: http://www.semo.edu/testing/costs_act.htm
- CBASE: http://www.semo.edu/testing/costs_cbase.htm
- CCTST: http://www.semo.edu/testing/costs_cctst.htm
- PRAXIS: http://www.semo.edu/testing/costs_praxis.htm
- Praxis Test Codes: http://www.dese.mo.gov/divteachqual/teached/praxis.htm
- WPOO3: http://www.semo.edu/testing/costs_writing.htm
- Continuing Education (fee based): http://www6.semo.edu/coned
- Learning Assistance Programs and Disability Support Services: http://www6.semo.edu/lapdss
- History Prep: Click on link; Then select "US Citizenship": http://www.learnatest.com/learningexpresslibrary
- Math Prep: Click on link; Then select "Teaching": http://www.learnatest.com/learningexpresslibrary
Additional ACT and CBASE Resources:
- For Questions, Problems, or Individual Tutorial Appointments call (573) 651-2828.
- For resources for English and Writing, call Southeast's Writing Center at (573) 651-2159.
- For resources for Economics, History, & Social Studies , try the Barron's Let's Review.
- Another Social Studies resource is a supply of public school history books available for checkout located at College of Education Advising, Scully 304.
- Cape Public Library has test preparation available for various subjects. You can check with them at (573) 334-5279.
- The following (From the Southeast Missourian) should be of help to you and is free preparation:
Taking practice tests to help reach school and career goals used to be expensive and inconvenient. Now it's free and accessible at the local library or from home.
People can visit any one of the six Riverside Regional Library branches located throughout this area, log onto a computer and begin preparing for tests such as the ACT, SAT, GED and ASVAB, or exams for firefighters, police officers, paramedics or EMTs. There are also practice tests available for real estate, cosmetology and civil service careers, U.S. citizenship, reading, writing, math, grammar skills and more.
Riverside Regional Library has made these tests available for its patrons by subscribing to http://www.learningexpresslibrary.com/, an interactive and comprehensive Web site that features more than 300 online practice tests and courses for students and adults of all ages.
A Riverside Regional Library card makes it possible to log onto the Internet and make use of this new service from a home computer by visiting http://www.learningexpresslibrary.com/
All LearningExpress tests provide high-quality assessment. Test takers get immediate scoring and detailed explanations of all answers. Text results also indicate areas that may require additional practice and include recommendations for free online tutorial courses.
To find out more about this new service, call or stop by any of the Riverside Regional Library branches http://www.riversideregionallibrary.org