- Grader for lower level chemistry classes
- Lab assistant for lower level chemistry classes
- Stockroom assistant
If you are interested in working for the Chemistry Department, pleas contact Dr. Phillip Crawford at the beginning of each semester
Research Opportunities for Students
Many of the chemistry faculty are willing to supervise undergraduate chemical research
in their area of specialty. See the faculty page for contact information and research areas.
- Analytical chemistry
- Chemical education
- Forensic chemistry
- Inorganic chemistry
- Organic chemistry
- Physical chemistry
To apply for these scholarships see the Endowed and Sponsored Scholarships page on the Student Financial Services web site.
- S. David Nunley Scholarship - Pre-pharmacy students on basis of need and 3.00 G.P.A.–
first priority and/or Chemistry majors on basis of need and 3.00 G.P.A.
- Chemistry Alumni Scholarship - Primarily based on academic achievement – department
- Ernest Yeakey Chemsitry Scholarship - 2.75 G.P.A. minimum, US Citizen, - department
selects one recipient.
- M&A Evens chemistry scholarship - Junior/Senior chemistry major, American citizen,
Missouri Resident. Department selects recipient