College of Science, Technology and Agriculture Facilities
The College of Science, Technology and Agriculture at Southeast Missouri State University is housed in a number of on-campus buildings and satellite agricultural facilities.
Otto and Della Seabaugh Polytechnic Building (PB)
The Department of Industrial & Engineering Technology has lecture and laboratory classrooms in Otto and Della Seabaugh Polytechnic Building, with the main office in JH 201. The Department of Computer Science has lecture and laboratory classrooms in Robert A. Dempster Hall, with the main office in DH 021 (basement of that building). The building also includes the Technology Resource Center which promotes interaction with area industries.
Rhodes Hall of Science (RH) & Magill Hall of Science (MG)
The Departments of Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry and Physics & Engineering Physics all have lecture and laboratory classrooms, in the Rhodes and Magill Halls of Science.
The main offices of these departments are located in the following rooms:
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Biology, RH224
- Department of Chemistry, RH201
- Department of Physics and Engineering Physics, RH306
Johnson Hall of Mathematics (JH)
The Department of Mathematics has lecture and laboratory classrooms in Johnson Hall. The main office is located in room JH201.
Robert A. Dempster Hall (DH)
The Department of Computer Science has lecture and laboratory classrooms in Robert A. Dempster Hall. The main office is located in room DH021.
- A new 11,000-square-foot Charles L. Hutson Horticulture Greenhouse
- An All-America Selections Display Garden
- The 252-acre David M. Barton Agriculture Research Center
- A 110-acre rice research station, home of the Missouri Rice Breeder
The building coordinators for the College of Science, Technology and Agriculture are as follows.
Johnson Hall Mathematics Coordinator
- Jamie Birkman (Mathematics, first floor).
- Dr. W. Y Chan (Mathematics, third floor)
Magill Hall of Science Coordinator
- Charlie Vaughn (Chemistry, second floor)
Otto and Della Seabaugh Polytechnic Building Coordinator
- Scott Wright
Rhodes Hall of Science Coordinator
- Vicki Howell (Dean's Office, first floor).
- Wilma Huffman (first floor)
- Theresa Buttry (Physics, third floor)
Robert A. Dempster Hall of Business Building Coordinator