Southeast Missouri State University is pleased to provide the following templates
for use in Microsoft PowerPoint. Templates are available to faculty, staff and students
of Southeast and should be used for University-related business.
Perryville Higher Education
To save these files to your computer:
- Right-click on the link for the template (below the thumbnail image).
- Choose to Save Target As (in Internet Explorer) or Save Link Target As (in Netscape).
- Save the file to your computer. Take note of the location where you save the file.
To save the above files as Design Templates in Microsoft PowerPoint, take the following
- Open the template in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- On the File menu, click Save As.
- In the File name box, type a name for your template. (The template name should be
there, do this only if you want to name it as something else.)
- In the Save As Type box, click Design Template.
- Click Save.
Then, to use the template for your presentation, take the following steps:
- Go to the File menu and choose New.
- The Task Pane should appear on the right-side of your screen.
- Under the New from Template section, choose General Templates.
- The Southeast template you saved earlier should appear in the list under the General