- Tickets may be appealed online within 30 days of the ticket date using Banner Self
service, at My Southeast.
- After 30 days, tickets are not eligible for appeal.
- Appeal hearing dates are scheduled monthly beginning in September and continuing through
- Summer hearing dates are scheduled as needed.
- Violation fines are charged to the appellant’s account.
- If the account bill is due before the hearing date, it must be paid to avoid late
- Appeals found in the appellant’s favor will be credited to the account.
- The Appeals Board is comprised of faculty, staff, and students appointed by their
representative groups and are independent from Parking Services.
How to Appeal a Parking Citation
- Go to http://portal.semo.edu
- Log in to your portal account
- Click the Student/Employee tab
- Click the link: “Click here to open My Southeast Self-Service”
- Click the link: “Click on this link to access your self-service page…”
- Click: “Students/Employee Processes”
- Click “Parking Services”
- Select the current semester from the dropdown menu
- Click “Submit”
- Click “Outstanding Parking Citations”
- Select the ticket by marking the bubble before the ticket number
- Enter appeal in the “Appeal Comments” box
- Click “Appeal Parking Citation”