Reviewing Class Rosters in the Portal / Self-Service
- Sign into the portal at: http://portal.semo.edu/
- Sign in using SE Key
- Choose "Faculty Tab" - if no faculty tab exists, contact our office at (573) 986-6179
- Choose "Click here to open My Southeast Self-Service" (lower right corner of page)
- Choose "Click on this link to access your self-service page..." (top middle of page)
- Choose "Faculty" option
- From Faculty Services menu, to review official class roster, choose "Class Roster (Summary)"
- Choose Term and submit
- Full year courses will be coded as Fall 2010
- Choose Course / Course title and submit
- Class roster will reflect students in alphabetical order with Southeast ID
- From this option you can review class roster and enter final grades
- You can also enter final grades by choosing the "Grades (Submit Final Grades)" option on the Faculty Services menu. See instructions for entering final grades.
- Review your offical class roster often throughout the semester to verify that information is correct and all students who
should be enrolled in your course are actually enrolled.
- Print roster, sign, and mail or fax it to the Dual Credit Office.
Sandy Hinkle, Registrar 573-651-2474