The Matching Success Award is a need-based award available to new beginning freshmen, new entering transfers
and returning students with fewer than 60 credit hours.
- Open to members of ethnic groups that are traditionally underrepresented in higher
- A college or high school grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 or higher.
- An ACT score of 21 or higher for high school applicants.
- Demonstrated financial need as documented on the Free Application for Federal Student
- Full Admittance to Southeast Missouri State University.
- Maintaining a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA.
- Completion of a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester during your first semesters
of Southeast enrollment, and 15 credit hours per semester during the remaining semesters.
- Filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by December 1st each year
and completing any verification requests from the university.
- Remaining in compliance with all University policies and procedures.
- Complete the requirements of the Academic Support Centers contract each year.
- A committee may be appointed to review award renewals, reductions and appeals.
Value: Up to $2,000.00 per year ($1,000.00 per semester)