David Stader, Ed.D.
EA 755 School District Law
EA 653 Curriculum for Leaders
Selected Recent Publications
- Stader, D. L. (2010). A leaders guide for safe schools. Norwood, MA: Christopher-Gordon Publishers
- Stader, D. L. (2007). Law and ethics in educational leadership. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education. ISBN 0131119818
- Meyer, E. & Stader, D. L. (2009). Queer youth and the culture war: From the classroom to the courtroom. Journal of LGBT Youth. 6(2), 135-154.
- Stader, D. L., Muñoz, A. J., & Rowlett, C. (2009). What K-12 leaders can learn from accreditation. Community College Journal of Research and Practice, 33(8), 650-657.
- Basham, M. J., Stader, D. L, & Bishop, H. M. (2009). How "pathetic" is your hiring process? An application of the Lessig "Pathetic Dot" model to educational hiring practices. Community College Journal of Research and Practice, 33(3/4), 363-385.
- Graca, T.J., & Stader, D.L. (2007). Student speech and the Internet: A legal analysis. NASSP Bulletin, 91 (2), 121-129.