Dual enrollment in the master's and specialists programs

Students nearing completion of a master's degree and desiring to work toward a Specialist in Educational Leadership Development degree may dually enroll for course work not to exceed the maximum for the enrollment period applicable to graduate course work. The student must have a minimum G.P.A. of  3.5, must be scheduled to graduate at the end of the enrollment period while also completing some post-master's work, and must be admitted to the School of Graduate Studies and Research as a post-master's level student. 


Scully Building 411
Dept. of Edu. Leadership & Counseling
One University Plaza, MS 5550
Cape Girardeau, Missouri 63701