- Training Resources provides college courses to students at a distance from the Cape Girardeau campus
- Supports life-long learning through personal enrichment
- Gives opportunity to University employees and regional professionals to grow in their jobs
- Provide special programs to the community
For information regarding any of our classes or programs, contact the Extended & Continuing Education Office at (573) 986-6127.
Southeast offers Academic programs and courses throughout the University's service region including regional campuses in Kennett, Malden, Sikeston and Perryville. ECE Instructors will find the following links helpful:
- ECE Fall 2013 Faculty Manual
- Updated Expense Report
- ITV Resources
- ITV Training slide show
- BS242 Lab
- Ordering Science Equipment
- Continuing Education : The University's non-credit programs office offers seminars, workshops and conferences; customized contract training and educational programs for in-house delivery; and personal enrichment short courses. Professional development courses carry Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for certification and certificate maintenance.
- Training & Development : The Training & Development Office at Southeast Missouri State University offers general training courses to its own faculty, staff and students. At times, special training sessions are sponsored and offered to the general public.
The Office of Extended and Continuing Education strives to offer needed programs to the community. Current programs include:
- Reading Recovery : Reading Recovery trains teachers to help the lowest percent of first-grade students read as well as their average student cohorts.
- RPDC : Southeast Regional Professional Development Center's goal is to improve student achievement for all students in southeast Missouri by providing professional development to school communities in the area.
- CDA : Child Development Associate Certification provides education and training to improve quality of child care workers.