The Faculty Senate Documents Committee completed the following agenda items during this term:
1. Submitted revisions to the Faculty Handbook requested for the Office of Research and Grant Development;
2. Submitted a bill to delete the policy on attendance in developmental courses in order to put all University courses under one attendance policy;
3. Completed a proposal for the naming and maintenance of Faculty Senate records and archives;
4. Proposed an update to the procedures for maintaining the Faculty Handbook.
The Committee also considered the following issues which have yet to be resolved:
1. Including a moderated faculty forum on the Faculty Senate website;
2. Revising the Faculty Handbook (chs. 1 and 8) concerning University and Faculty Senate committee structures.