Year End Report for 2009-2010
Documents Committee Member
Term Ends Name College/School/Kent Library
2011 RAJ SOMARAJAN Business
2010 Mary Harriet Talbut Education
2012 VICTOR WILBURN Health & Human Services
2011 JOYCE RENAUD Health & Human Services (Chair)
2011 Bob Willingham Kent Library
2010 KATHY SMITH Liberal Arts
2011 Brad Deken Polytechnic Studies
2010 Paul Diermann Science & Mathematics
The Documents Committee Requested Change Forms to address:
1. Revisions to Policy on Academic Honesty (Senate Bill 03-A-04)
Name Change from Office of Judicial Affairs to Office of Student Conduct.
Revision requested by Assistant Dean of Students for Student Conduct (Ch. 5 Pg. 258).
2. Provide links to the following websites:
*Board of Regents (Ch. 1 pg. 7)
*Academic Organizational Chart (Ch. 1 pg. 22)
* Office of Extended Learning (Ch. 1 pg. 63)
*University Academic Council (Ch. 1 pg 65)
3. Name Change:
* Assistant Provost to Associate Provost (Ch. 1 pg. 21)
* Graduate School to School of Graduate Studies (Ch. 1 pg. 22)
* Writing Outcomes Program to Center for Writing Excellence
(Ch. 1 pgs. 23 & 24)
*Southeast PM Program (Ch. 1 pg. 21)
5. Revise numerical order:
*Chapter 1 pages 63-65
*Add University Council Members:
Associate Provost for Extended Learning
Dean of Students
Dean of the School of Graduate Studies
Director of the School of Visual and Performing Arts
Dean of the School of Polytechnic Studies
7. The Documents Committee recommends follow up regarding edits proposed by Grants Research Funding Committee to request additions to section 6 Radiation Safety and Hazardous Materials checklist. Further information was requested by the Faculty Senate including any approval needed by Human Subjects Committee.
On hold until GRFC submits additional information to the Senate.
8. The Documents Committee recommends follow up regarding separation of Academic Information Service and University Studies Program.