Faculty Senate Documents Committee
Membership: Chair, Victor R. Wilburn; Senator Raymond Bohannon, Bob Willingham, Senator Eric Clements, Senator Doug Atwood, Ismatilla Mardanov, Seantor Haohao Wang
Faculty Seante Goals/Charges for Documents Committee 2011-2012:
- Review the Faculty handbook and identify weblinks that would improve the accuracy of the hand book and reduce duplication of content
- Survey senate documents to ensure they are getting to archivist for appropriate recordkeeping.
- Review the expectations of the Membershi[ committee chair as outlined in the faculty handbook.
- Review the procedures and guidelines of the Grievance policy. Evaluate document alignment.
- Review the Faculty Senate Constitution section respective to Elections and make recommendations regarding time frames.
- Commencement committee. A procedural challenge has led to problems filling those positions in the past
Action Items Completed 2010-2011:
- Nine weblinks were identified, recommended, and accepted as hyperlinks for integration into the faculty handbook.
- A Faculty Seante Resolution was passed to modify the duties of the Membership Chair.
- A Faculty Senate Resolution was submitted but not supported for the modifications and alignment of bylaws of the Grievance and grievance procedures.
- A Faculty Senate Resolution was passed to amends the Faculty Senate Constitution to moce the election date for Faculty Senators to March 31st.
Action Items Continuing to Next Year (2011-2012):
- Faculty senate. Commencement committee. A procedural challenge has led to problems filling those positions in the past
Victor R. Wilburn, Chair Documents Committee 2011-2012