Constance Rowe French Scholarship
Eligibility: Applicants must have 45 credit hours completed and be enrolled in a minimum of 12 semester hours. The recipient must have declared a French major or Education major with a French minor and declared an intent to graduate from Southeast Missouri State University.
Purpose: Awarded for study in a French-speaking country for the summer after the sophomore year, either semester of the junior year, or for the summer after the junior year.
Selection Criteria: Financial need may be a consideration. Students not currently having other scholarships and students from other countries, states, or provinces where French is not the predominant language will receive preference.
Amount of the Award: The award is for up to full tuition and fees only.
For information on the Constance Rowe French Scholarship, contact Dr. Alice Strange
The Frances and Cornelius Crowley Spanish Club Scholarship
- Must be a Spanish Club member
- Must compose an assigned essay
- Must have a 2.8 overal GPA
- Must have a 3.0 Spanish GPA
- For information on the Frances and Cornelius Crowley Spanish Club Scholarship, contact Dr. Dieter Jedan
- Must be a fill-time student majoring in German
- Must have a 2.5 GPA
- Funds must be used for overseas study purposes
- For information on the German Scholarship, contact Dr. Dieter Jedan