Requirements for admission to the Master of Science in Management include:
- at least 3 years of appropriate full-time work experience
- current resume/vita including names and contact information of 3 professional/business
- 1-2 page purpose statement
- bachelors degree
- undergraduate grade point average of 2.75 or above on a 4.0 scale (overall or in last
- submission of a GRE, GMAT, LSAT, or MCAT score
If a Masters Degree has already been completed, the GMAT or GRE test can be waived.
- MG301 Principles of Management (3 hrs)
- PY271 Research Design and Analysis I (3 hrs)* OR PY571 Introductory Behavioral Statistics*
(3 hrs) QM257 Business Statistics is available to fulfill this requirement for online students.
*If student has a statistics course in another area or in the area of business, the
course may be accepted at the discretion of the Graduate Business Studies Director.
This degree may not be suitable for students on international visas or government
scholarships from their home countries, due to the limited face-to-face availability
of courses. A significant portion of this coursework is delivered online.