Southeast's Kent Library offers a vast number of resources to enhance your education. It has state-of-the-art computer facilities, extensive libraries and excellent research laboratories with supporting researchers on the cutting edge of discoveries in their fields.
- How to Be A Good Graduate Student Advisor
- Directory of Publications, Policy Statements, and Resolutions - Maintained by the Council for Graduate Schools. Includes: Resolution Regarding Graduate Scholars, Fellows, Trainees and Assistants and Building An Inclusive Graduate Community: A Statement of Principles.
- Kent Library- Search online databases, Kent Library information and help documents, online book catalog, and research utilities.
- Funding for Results(FFR) - Funding guidelines for FFR; Funds in excess of $200,000 available annually to faculty.
- Southeast Student Research Conference - A great opportunity to disseminate student research.
- Digital Libraries: Resources and Projects - Maintained by the International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions.
- SPSS for Windows - SPSS for Windows brings the full power of the mainframe version of SPSS to the personal computer environment. It will enable you to perform many analyses of research data on your PC.
Growth and Development
The Office of Research and Grant Development can help you locate federal, state and private sector grants and other external funding, as well as help you prepare your grant proposal. All grant proposals, including those that involve Southeast Missouri State University in a sub-contracting relationship, must be submitted through the RGD.