Business Studies Today for Tomorrow's Business Successes
- International Business
- Organizational Administration
Fully accredited by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Robert A. Dempster Hall is one of the finest comprehensive facilities in the state to support undergraduate business programs.
- Dempster Hall is a technology-rich, globally connected, learning environment that contains alarge array of hands-on business technology for students to use.
- Less than 30 students per class, on average.
- Business student-faculty ratio of less then 21-to-1.
- 47 full-time, regular faculty and 90 percent of these have/or are pursuingthe doctoral degree.
- Alumni five years out assign a grade of B+ to the quality of teaching.
- Courses are scheduled soa full-time student can complete their degree in four years or less.
- 95 percent of the courses are taught by full-time faculty;the other 5 percent are taught byexperienced practitioners with specialized knowledge.
- More than 300 students each year complete an internship or participate in a major business practicum.
- Graduating students assign a grade of B+ to the business program.
- Alumni five-years out assign a grade of B+ to their overall experience with the businessprogram.
- 99 percent of graduates are placed within the year after graduation.
- Business students consistently score above the national averageon the national Major FieldAchievement Test in Business.
- 100 percent of graduates demonstrate basic competency in writing.
- Consistently 95 percent or more of graduates say the business program developed their communication, teamwork and leadership skills to a discernable degree.
- Business students compete successfully at the state, regional, national, and international level in competitions sponsored by universitory, business student, practitioner organizations.
- The college retains 90 percent of business and pre-business students.
- All freshman and sophomore business students are advised by a professional adviser committed to personal attention and student success.
- Junior and senior business students are advised by a full-time faculty member in the student's major.
- Students assign a grade of A to the advising services through the college's Academic Advising Center.
- Faculty advising is ranked equally high.
- The Harrison College of Business has a $5.2 million endowment to support undergraduate scholarships.
- The Harrison College of Business has an endowment of $4 million to support an extra margin of excellence in its academic programs.
- BSBA graduates with appropriate academic records are eligible to apply for admission to the MBA program.