Learn more about the Dietetic Internship program.
Welcome to the Web site for the Dietetic Internship program at Southeast Missouri State University.
The mission of the dietetic internship is to provide a high quality post-baccalaureate program that prepares competent entry-level dietitians to possess the knowledge and professional skills necessary to navigate the ever changing demands related to health and nutrition.
- At least 80% of employer evaluations rate graduates as above or equal to the performance level of other registered dietitins at the same level in comparable positions.
- 100% of students who enroll will complete the program within 15 months.
- The first time pass rate on the RD exam will be ≥ 80% over 5 years.
- 100% of graduates seeking employment in dietetics or related fields will do so within 12 months of program completion.
- Intern portfolios will document attendance at one professioanl meeting and participation in one continung professional education opportunity.
- 25% of recent graduates will report being a member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
*Program outcomes data are available upon request.