Instructor - Nutrition and Dietetics Program
Angie Stiegemeyer, MA, RD, BSN, RN is currently a full-time instructor in the Didactic Program in Dietetics at Southeast Missouri State University. She comes to her academic career after practicing as a school nurse and dietetic education & internship. Area Interests:
- Pediatric Nutrition
- Nutrition in Cancer Care
- Registered nurse since 1999 – B.S. Nursing: Southeast MO State University; M.A. Human Environmental Studies 2005: Southeast Missouri State University. Dietetic Internship: University of Houston 2006.
- Full-Time Instructor in Nutrition and Dietetics– Southeast Missouri State University since 2006.
- Member of American Dietetic Association
- 2005-2006 Dietetic Internship, University of Houston. Rotations primarily at Texas Medical Center with sites such as MD Anderson Cancer Center, USDA’s Children’s Nutrition Research Center, Texas Children’s Hospital, Baylor College of Medicine, Memorial Hermann-Southeast, and NASA- Johnson Space Center.
- 2003-2005 Graduate Assistant: Southeast Missouri State University; Teach FN235 Nutrition for Health; Teach SAPE classes at Center for Health & Counseling, Advise Peer Education Association
- 1999-2003 School Nurse: Cape Girardeau Public School