American Society of Interior Designers (ASID)
The ASID promotes student camaraderie and sponsors guest speakers, panel discussions,
seminars with manufacturer’s representatives and other activities.
For more information contact Dr. Michelle Brune, faculty sponsor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Dietetic Association (SDA)
The SDA is a student organization for nutrition and dietetics majors/minors. As students
of dietetics and nutrition, we will share information to expand our own knowledge
of all the different pathways our education may lead us, and of the plentiful opportunities
available to us, while being aware of everyone present. Respecting that everyone has
different interests, skills, and personalities, so as to combine everyone’s abilities
to impact the community and other like-minded groups, while creating lasting relationships
within the world of dietetics and nutrition.
Our goals are:
- to provide education to the community,
- to be a strong presence on Southeast Missouri State University’s campus
- to gain experience in our professional field.
For more information contact Charlotte Cervantes or Joel Ramdial, faculty sponsors, at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Sustainability Club R3 defines sustainability as, “The ability to continue a defined
behavior indefinitely” and taking this definition into account, its purpose shall
- Integrate sustainability into daily life through community outreach, on campus events
- To foster scientific study and research in the field of environmentally sustainable
building and operation of buildings;
- To develop and disseminate knowledge in sustainable building research and design;
- To improve the methods and design of sustainable buildings; and
- To develop better public understanding and appreciation of the challenges and solutions
posed by improved sustainable building practices and the sustainable operation of
- To promote understanding, adoption and use of environmentally sustainable design,
construction, and building operation practices across the campus community.
- To cultivate leadership skills among group members that will prepare them to champion
sustainability on campus, in their community and in future careers.
For more information contact Shelby S. Hicks, MFA, LEED Green Associate; Advisor: