- Activate your Southeast Key at http://portal.semo.edu/. Click on “SE Key Activation” under “My Southeast Help.” Your E-mail address will
be your Southeast Key followed by @semo.edu. You will use your Southeast Key and password
to log into Portal where you can access Registration and check your E-mail. You must
activate your Southeast Key before you can enroll.
- Enroll on your priority enrollment date, which is determined by the number of hours
completed and the first two letters of your last name. The priority enrollment table
is listed in the portal (http://portal.semo.edu/). Enrollment hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- View the Undergraduate Bulletin at the Office of the Registrar website (http://www.semo.edu/registrar/). It is available 2-3 weeks prior to the start of registration.
- Obtain a Student Identification Card, which are made at ID Services, located on the
third floor of the University Center.
- Registration of Vehicle and Parking, Department of Public Safety, 1401 N. Sprigg St.,
(573) 651-2215. For fall admits, parking registration applications are available at
http://portal.semo.edu/ in early July. For spring admits, please contact DPS directly.
- Textbook Services, Basement of Kent Library (573) 651-2236. Students must use the
side entrance of the Library, which faces Dearmont Hall. Textbooks are typically available
the week before the start of classes in spring and fall. Refer to the Schedule of
Classes newspaper for summer dates. You will need your student ID and a schedule copy.
- Student Financial Services, Billing, Financial Aid, and Scholarship Information. Any
questions regarding student billings should be addressed to (573) 651-2253 or Academic
Hall 123. The scholarship deadline for the majority of the endowed and departmental
scholarships is March 1st. Scholarships are listed at www6.semo.edu/sfs.
- If taking any online courses, review the checklist at http://www.semo.edu/online/checklist.htm.