To complete the Jane Stephens Honors Program, a student must:
- maintain a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.25,
- earn a minimum of 24 semester hours of honors credit with at least 6 of these hours
at the upper-division level, and
- complete a senior honors project.
Students who complete the Stephens Honors Program requirements will be recognized
- They will be designated Honors Scholars.
- They will be identified at both the Honors Convocation and the Commencement ceremony.
- They will receive a certificate noting their completion of the program and a medallion
to be worn at the Commencement exercises.
- Completion of the Stephens Honors Program requirements will be noted on their academic