Make your room a little more like home with a MicroFridge! The Office of Residence Life offers students a MicroFridge unit through our rental program,
What is a MicroFridge?
The MicroFridge is a combination refrigerator, freezer and microwave that is designed specifically for college Residence Hall rooms.
What is the rental cost?
The MicroFridge rental fee is $150 per academic year, billed to your student account at $75 each semester.
How can I order a MicroFridge?
Download a MicroFridge Request and send to the Office of Residence Life at:
Southeast Missouri State University
Attn: Office of Residence Life
One University Plaza MS 0055
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
or fax at 573-651-2557
You can also contact the Office of Residence Life (ORL) by phone or by email to request a rental agreement. Call our office at (573) 651-2274, or e-mail ResidenceLife@semo.edu to request a rental form be sent to you in the mail.
What about delivery and pickup?
The ORL will deliver the MicroFridge to your room and pick it up at the end of the Spring semester. If you change rooms during the year, the ORL will move the MicroFridge for you at no additional cost.
- Total capacity: 2.9 cu ft
- Refrigerator volume: 2.13 cu ft
- Freezer volume: 0.75 cu ft
- Microwave output: 700 watts
- Total height of combined unit: 44.13”
- All orders cancelled prior to the first day of classes will receive full refunds.
- There are no refunds after classes begin, and there is no prorating of rental fees.