Seasonal Laborers - Facilities Management
Human Resources is accepting seasonal laborer applications for Facilities Management.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs., perform heavy work, and work at heights that exist on campus with or without accommodations
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and perform duties with minimal supervision
- Ability to stoop, bend, stretch, reach, kneel, sit, or climb frequently and for extended periods of time while performing job duties
- Assist all trades as necessary
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of customer service
- Demonstrated commitment to working with multi-cultural populations and an awareness of issues affecting women and minorities.
Minimum Compensation: $7.35 - $8.00 per hour
Application Instructions: Applications should be turned in at the Human Resources Office – Kent Library 4th Floor, or mailed to Dana Seabaugh, Southeast Missouri State University, One University Plaza, Human Resources – MS3150, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701. Review of applications will begin immediately. Applications are available in the Human Resources Office or online at http://www.semo.edu/president/images/HR_EmploymentApplication_2010.pdf.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER