Assistant Registrar - Office of the Registrar
- Supervises records area of Registrar’s Office, including one Transcript Specialist
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of academic policies
- Represents the Office of the Registrar as directed and provides a high quality of customer assistance and senior project leadership on special projects
- Develops and maintains online transfer guides in collaboration with academic departments
- Evaluates transfer credit, including domestic, military and international
- Serves as resource to University faculty, staff and students regarding transfer credit issues
- Serves as office administrator of imaging system
- Maintains departmental website
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated ability to interpret, implement, and develop policies and procedures in a higher education setting
- Exercises sound judgment
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word and Access
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills /ability to work effectively with individuals or present to large groups
- Available to work some weekends as necessary
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of customer service
- Demonstrated commitment to working with multi-cultural populations and awareness of issues affecting women and minorities
Compensation: Commensurate with education and experience. The University provides an excellent benefits package including retirement, medical insurance, paid time off, sick leave, holidays, individual and dependent tuition benefits.
Application Deadline: To ensure full consideration, application materials must be received by June 21, 2013. The position is available immediately and will remain open until filled.
Required Information: Submit a letter of interest addressing all position qualifications and how you learned of this position, a current resume, and the names and telephone numbers of three professional references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Dana Seabaugh, Employment Specialist, Human Resources, Southeast Missouri State University, One University Plaza, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER