Assistant Baseball Coach - Department of Intercollegiate Athletics
- Coaches, recruits, and provides academic oversight for student-athletes
- Performs administrative duties related to the baseball program
- Promotes Southeast Missouri State University and the athletics program through community involvement
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated successful collegiate/professional baseball coaching experience
- Demonstrated experience of coaching hitting and infield instruction
- Demonstrated ability to motivate student-athletes academically and athletically
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to NCAA regulations
- Demonstrated ability to recruit qualified student-athletes
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with students, faculty, community and media
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of customer service
- Demonstrated commitment to working with multi-cultural populations and awareness of issues affecting women and minorities
Compensation: Commensurate with education and experience. The University provides an excellent benefits package including retirement, medical and life insurance, sick leave, holidays, individual and dependent tuition benefits.
Application Deadline: To ensure full consideration, application materials must be received by June 21, 2013. The position will remain open until filled.
Required Information: Submit a letter of interest addressing all position qualifications and how you learned of this position, a current resume, and the names and telephone numbers of three professional references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Dana Seabaugh, Employment Specialist, Human Resources, Southeast Missouri State University, One University Plaza, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER