January - $2,495
Spring Break - London/Paris $2,195
The Program Fee includes:
- All hotels
- All airfares
- All ground transportation
- Some meals (one to twomeals a day)
- Most sightseeing (sightseeing in your free time may cause you to incur some additional admission fees)
The Program Fee does not include:
- Travel insurance (see "tips" page for links - travel insurance will cost most students less that $30)
- Personal costs - such as tips, additional meals, social activities, etc.
- Incidental and general fees tuition will be charged according to in-state/out-of-state status
- scholarships, grants, loans all apply.
- Cost of passport (and any visas--U.S. citizens do not need any visas)
* Provisional -- will be finalized at least 3 months before departure.
* Two-week BA490 class (IMAGE)
* Two/Three-week International Summer School-Schmalkalden (ISSS-2008)-six hours business/university studies credit
* Two week Intensive German language and culture class--credit for UI343/GN class
Other programs may be offered from year to year.
Check with the IBP office for the latest information - Dempster 201 or e-mail email@example.com