If you are planning to attend Southeast Missouri State University as an exchange student, this is what you need to do:
1. If you are from the following exchange partner schools:
- Hogeschool van Amsterdam
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- Fachhochschule Schmalkalden
- Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais
- Universidad Panamericana
- Ecole Superieure Libre de Sciences Commerciales Appliques
- Kazakhstan Intstitute of Management, Economics and Strategic Research (KIMEP)
- University of Montevideo
then complete this form: Exchange Student Application
2. If you are from a Magellan partner school, go to Magellan website to complete the electronic application form.
3. Once your completed application is received and approved, visa paperwork will be sent to you. This will enable you to obtain your student visa.
4. You will receive a detailed email from the International Business Program Office outlining housing options and class selection processes.
For a list of offered business classes, click here.
For non business classes, please contact the International Business Programs office at email@example.com.
Please be aware that some classes have prerequisites. Complete course descriptions (including prerequisites) can be found at the following locations. (Note that all courses are not offered in all semesters.)
Accounting and MIS
Economics and Finance
Management and Marketing