Where can I find a semester calendar outlining semester breaks?

Office of the Registrar. View the University Calendar online at http://calendar.semo.edu/.

Where do I go to get a student ID?

ID Services, 3rd floor of the University Center

Where do I go to get my textbooks?

Textbook Services, Kent Library, must use the library's side entrance which faces Dearmont Hall

Where can I apply for a parking permit?

Department of Public Safety, 1401 N Sprigg St.

Where do I go to get free assistance with math?

Math Learning Center, Johnson Hall 112

How do I get a tutor?

Contact the Learning Assistance Programs and Disability Support Services in room 301 of the University Center for a listing of courses with tutoring assistance. Students who are registered with Student Support Services (SSS) may contact them in the University Center 302 regarding courses with available tutors.

Where do I go to learn about different career options?

Career Services, University Center, 2nd Floor. Students may also visit the Liberal Arts Career Counselor located in the College of Liberal Arts Advising Center, Academic Hall 141.

Where do I have transcripts sent if I have taken courses from another university or college?

Office of Admissions
Southeast Missouri State University
259 Academic Hall MS 3550
One University Plaza
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701