Each semester approximately 90 courses are offered at Southeast Missouri State University - Malden (SEM). Southeast course offerings are distributed fairly evenly between day and evening courses.
SEM also offers Adult Basic Education for those who need a GED, and a wide selection of graduate courses in the evening, primarily for teachers.
With an average class size of fewer than 20 students, instructors are able to provide a supportive learning environment to approximately 250 students enrolled each semester.
Southeast Missouri State University
Course work is available in the following areas:
- B.G.S. General Studies
- B.S. Agribusiness
- B.S. Agricultural Education
- B.S. Criminal Justice
- B.S. Human Environmental Studies
- B.S. Interdisciplinary Studies
- B.S. Industrial Technology (Plus 2 Program)
- B.S. Psychology
- B.S. Social Science
- B.S. Social Work
- B.S.E. Early Childhood Education
- B.S.E. Elementary Education
- B.S.E. Exceptional Child Education
- B.S.E. Middle School Education
- M.A. Counseling
- M.A. Secondary Education
- Teaching Assistant Certificate