From September through May, the program participants will:
- Attend educational programs/workshops designed to enhance academic success and preparation for graduate study; and
- Research and visit potential graduate schools.
The McNair Scholars summer experience (May-July) will allow participants to:
- Engage in an intensive research experience with a faculty mentor.
- Present their research in professional settings.
- Prepare for Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Earn a stipend for their involvement in the summer program.