Applicants must meet all of the following:
- Successful completion of 60 credit hours at time of program entry
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Commitment to attend graduate school to pursue one of the following: Ph.D.; Ed.D.;
Psy.D.; or D.S.W.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent U.S. resident
- First-generation college student (neither parent has earned a bachelor's degree) who
meets federal low income guidelines OR a member of a group that is underrepresented in graduate education
This is a selective admission program. Once eligibility is verified, applicants complete
a formal application and interview as part of the selection process.