- Work closely with the student to meet approved learning objectives. Collaborate with
the student and the faculty member to provide learning opportunities that consider
the student’s knowledge and skills and are within the boundaries of agency and University
- Share expertise and knowledge with the student, while allowing the student to work
with increasing independence.
- Serve as a resource person, consultant and supervisor for the student’s clinical experience
in the agency.
- Maintain regular communication with the faculty member to discuss student progress,
any problems and recommendations for the course.
- Provide to the faculty member evaluative information regarding the student’s performance
as part of the process of determining the student’s final grade.
- Serve as a professional role model for the student in behavior, conversation and attitude.