These instructions will walk you through how to register for online classes through
the Southeast Portal. Before registering, you will need to get your alternate pin
from your advisor.
- Login to the Southeast Portal at https://portal.semo.edu.
- Click the Students SS Tab
- Locate the Registration Tools Box
- Click "Add/Drop Classes"
- Select the Current Term
- Type your alternate pin, then click "Submit"
- Click "Class Search"
- Click “Advanced Search”
- Choose the Subject of the course for which you want to
- Type the Course Number
- Select the campus of “Web-based”
- Click “Section Search”
- Click the checkbox next the section you want (if there is no
checkbox but you see a "C" instead, that means the course is
closed and you cannot register.)
- Click Register
- On the next screen, select "Class Search" to add more