How does my student change his/her meal plan?


A student can change the meal plan by going to the Office of Residence Life and Housing in the Towers Complex and completing a short meal plan change request. A student also can, from their Southeast key E-mail address, send a request to and list their current meal plan and then explain which meal plan they wish to select.